Dr. Donna Sergi, D.C. - HealthierU - 126 Avenue U Brooklyn, NY 11223 - (718) 375-4355
Digestive Disorder Remedies Brooklyn NY - Dr. Donna Sergi Holistic Chiropractor
"Natural Remedies for severe and chronic digestive disorders can be discovered using a holistic approach to finding the exact solution your body needs. Nutrition Response Testing is a noninvasive technique that determines the underlying causes of digestive problems."
-Dr. Donna Sergi Brooklyn Chiropractor
Natural Remedies for Digestive Disorders in Brooklyn NY 11223
What are Digestive Disorders?
Digestive disorders are ailments of the gastrointestinal tract, commonly referred to as the digestive tract. It comprises the esophagus, intestines, stomach, pancreas, liver, and the gallbladder. The causes of these disorders are multiple. Some of them may affect one part of the system while others may affect more than one section of the digestive tract.
The common causes are lactase deficiency, gallstones, bacterial infections, stress, and viral infections, among a plethora of others. Dietary causes may include: chemical imbalances resulting from diets, overeating, drinking too much alcohol, smoking and lack of fiber in your diet. Most of these digestive disorders can be corrected with natural remedies customized to the exact needs of your body.
Natural remedies for severe and chronic digestive disorders can be healed through Nutrition Response Testing, a noninvasive technique that identifies the source or sources of the hidden health problem, and creating a personalized adjustment to the diet to correct chemical imbalances.
Whole food nutritional supplements can help the body get the exact nutrition it needs and make dietary lifestyle modifications easier to adapt to. The common digestive ailments include, but are not limited to:
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- GERD occurs when stomach acid backs up into your esophagus causing an acid reflux which results in a burning sensation in your chest. This may happen occasionally, but if it happens routinely, it may be an indication of GERD.
- Advanced complications of GERD and acid reflux.
- It is a disease that results from eating gluten while you are gluten sensitive. Most people do not even know that they have this disorder. They only know that every time they take a product of wheat, barley or rye they get severe nauseous or abdominal pain.
- It affects the terminal ileum and is thought to be a hereditary disease. It's common symptoms may include rectal bleeding, fever, diarrhea, and acute abdominal pain.
- Ulcerative colitis occurs when your immune system mistakes food for invaders. It results in sores developing in the lining of the large intestine.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- The irritable bowel syndrome’s cause is not yet known but is identified by stomach discomforts several times a month; without reasonable cause.
- It occurs as a result of the formation of inflamed pouches in the weak parts of your colon. The disease is characterized by fever and abdominal pains
- Defined as having fewer than three bowel movements a week, with dry and hard stools that can be painful to pass.
- Gallbladder disease is typically used to describe various conditions that affect your gallbladder, including gallstones, common bile duct stones, inflammation, gallbladder polyps, gallbladder cancer, and more.
- When your thyroid produces too much thyroxine, it is known as hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid. When this occurs, it can substantially increase your metabolism, which can cause a range of bodily function issues.
- when the thyroid gland fails to produce an adequate amount of thyroxine. When thyroxine, the main hormone produced by the thyroid that regulates your heartbeat and controls your metabolism, is not producing at its proper levels can cause many of the body's functions to slow down. This imbalance often leads to various chronic and long-term health issues.
- The body's inability to properly digest the sugars found in milk products. Severe or chronic symptoms may include abdominal pain, gas, nausea, diarrhea, and bloating.
- When there is inflammation in the lining of the stomach wall causing upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, and bloating.
Contact Brooklyn Chiropractor Dr. Donna Sergi for a Free Consultation for Digestive Disorder Remedies
As one of the leading Nutrition Response Testing
Practitioners in the country, I can help you discover hidden chemical imbalances in your body that are causing pain, discomfort, and organ malfunctions from your digestive disorders. Once identified, these illnesses are treated naturally with diet modification and whole food supplements, if needed.